Sunday, March 8, 2015

Vector Graphic Things

Currently, I am enrolled in Vector Graphics at PSU which is Adobe Illustrator. As I've never really worked with computers on this level before to create digital work, I've found it frustrating and interesting at the same time because one must make sure that paths are connected and must look at how they are in outline and 'regular' view. It has been interesting and yet challenging to work with the hot keys for each tool, but I've realized that by using the hot keys, it's a lot faster.

First Assignment in Vector Graphics

Second Assignment in Vector Graphics

I found the second assignment to be a lot more fun. It allowed me to be a little bit more creative, especially when creating the pattern. After I made the pattern into a 'carpet,' I realized that I would totally own that carpet, or would at least like to see it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment