Thursday, April 2, 2015

Writing 4(blog posts)for Crit 3


 The most recent critique went fairly well. Since I did not have any new bird illustrations, I took my illustrations from Life Drawing and working with the models that have been in class. Portico Bowman was the instructor who critiqued my work and was excited to see my work. She was glad to see that I was taking the effort to create the folds take the time to do the right amount of shading needed.









In addition to working on perfecting my anatomical figures, I looked at Lauren Downing's blog and I also think that everyone should check out the work that she is up to. I really enjoy working with Lauren because she creates amazing portraits of people and has an excellent use of color and gray  scale.

Lauren always pushes me to do better in my pieces because she is just so good and always knows what she is doing.

Check out Lauren's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment